The Mission of the Camanche Community School District, in partnership with the family and community, is to empower students to develop the knowledge and skills to become lifelong learners and successful, productive citizens in a diverse, technological, ever-changing global society.
- We believe that children are the community's future.
- We believe all students can learn.
- We believe education should enrich our lives.
- We believe parents should be actively involved in their child's educational experience.
- We believe that our community's expectations contribute to our students' success.
- High Expectations = High Achievements
- We believe education must enable individuals to make responsible and ethical choices.
- We believe that school environment must be safe.
- We believe the school environment must enable students to learn and teachers to teach to the best of their respective abilities.
- We believe curriculum must provide for present and future needs of students.
- We believe that leadership is essential to quality education.
- We believe in the dignity and uniqueness of each individual.
- We believe accountability is essential.
- We believe life-long learning is the responsibility of each individual.
- We believe everyone has something to offer to the learning of others.
- We believe that effective education requires a partnership of parents/guardians, students, educators and the community at large.
- We believe freedom from all biases which may lower expectations and limit access to optimum cognitive, emotional, social, ethical, and physical growth is essential to the quality education for all students
- We believe that learning requires sustained effort.